Love to travel?
Excited to work within an International team?
Want to be part of a rapidly scaling company?
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical
role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented
groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly
productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and
welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age,
disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status
and sexual orientation.
- Work with the entire product & engineering organization to ensure collaboration and coordination between product development and cloud and reliability teams
- Work with your team to set goals and meet them
- Build, manage, and mentor a team of DevOps engineers, SREs, and architects
- Manage the operations of DevOps/SecOps platform services (CI/CD)
- Advises management in developing processes, policies, and procedures. Implements effective engineering methods and provides technical guidance and acts as a resource for engineers.
- Coding languages
- CI/CD process at scale for multi-unit cloud-based product delivery
- Observability technologies including logging, monitoring, tracing
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform) and configuration automation
- Kubernetes platform engineering in multi-cloud context (AWS, G Cloud)
- Serverless technologies
- SRE best practices to achieve 99.99 availability
- Security controls for software engineering
General Skills and experience:
- Experience in managing teams and a proven track record of hiring and growing talent
- Hands-on experience in Software or SRE engineering.
- Delivery track record of large-scale platform engineering and/or multi-year cross-functional transformational projects
- Experience with managing budgets including planning
- Operational track-record of delivering mission-critical services in a cloud-based online/digital context without compromising on developer velocity
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform
that transforms travel companies’ finances, communication, and marketing
from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded
VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated
Benefits & Salary
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
Salary - Euro 90 - 120,000
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Share options after a qualifying period.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Friday team lunches. Quarterly Social Events, Quarterly volunteer drives.
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach.
- The latest tech you need to be successful.