Are you an incredible senior devops engineer, can work well in a team and want to be a game-changer in a fast-growing startup?
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online payment platform that helps travel companies transition from paper-based and traditional finances, communication and marketing to digital excellence fit for today’s modern travel industry.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
As a devops engineer you will be a part of a cross-functional and an agile team of 3-5 people, where you will;
- Be able to scale our infrastructure 300 times in the next 5 years
- Be highly available by utilizing multiple datacenters and redundancy for every component that we have,
- Design our future architecture and implement or improve platforms and services that DevOps offers such as monitoring,
- Make sure we are always up,
- Make our systems secure from many points of view,
- Design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited high availability, scaling, infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring,
- Maintain our systems,
- Work with developers and QA to grow our product.
If you are interested to learn more about our tech stack, check out our stackshare.io profile!
- An experienced senior DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture,
- Senior Linux Admin,
- Advanced knowledge of the following programming languages for DevOps; HashiCorp Configuration Language (Terraform) and Bash, for the platform developing Ruby or Python or Go,
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Clear understanding of the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security, etc.,
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging,
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation,
- Collaboration with the application team leads to ensure that the application teams' needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring, and stats, incident escalation.
Nice to have
- Corresponding library/image update experiences on microservices based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
If you are based in Amsterdam or Azerbaijan the position will be on-site/hybrid.
If you are based in a location within 1-3 hours CET you will work remote.
BENEFITS & SALARY:
65 - 80,000 Euros + Share options - Senior
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Amazing new offices in the heart of Amsterdam - rooftop garden
- Tuesday and Friday team lunches
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful.
- For candidates resident outside the Netherlands salaries are depends on the location are weighted according to local factors and considerations
- You can be based in Amsterdam or within 1/2 hours CET in your country of residence.