Want to work from home?
Love traveling in your spare time?
Excited to work within an International team?
Want to be part of a rapidly scaling company?
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical
role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented
groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly
productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and
welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age,
disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status
and sexual orientation.
As a Sales Manager, you will report in to our US Sales Director and be responsible for building, driving, and managing your Sales Team to deliver upon their agreed targets.
- Ensure you provide your team with the tools to be successful in their own roles. As Sales Manager you are responsible for their success.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including the execution of individual and team sales plans to achieve targets
- managing and ensuring adherence to the Sales methodology
- leveraging alternate channels to build sales volume
- ensuring high level of customer renewal rates and satisfaction;
- maintaining the core values listed above in everything that we do.
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership
- provide feedback to sales leadership, product, engineering and marketing regarding market knowledge and anlysis.
- assist with virtual presentations of our products to clients all over the world;
- represent WeTravel at major national and potentially international events.
- 5+ years of experience in a consultative sales approach position within the SMB/SME market.
- Experience in leading operational or sales teams with an emphasis on coaching and development
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, the ability to establish rapport and credibility (virtually) and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Exceptional presentation skills; the ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and leadership
- Ability to optimize the sales tactics as necessary to accelerate growth
- Track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- SAAS, Fintech or Travel experience would be desirable
Nice to have
- Proven track record leading a remote team
- Track record developing teams within a start-up
- Demonstrable success in selling hospitality / Travel management software and/or other SaaS or Cloud solutions
- English, Portuguese and/or Spanish languages
- Attractive compensation - Unlimited Commission
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Remote first option
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- 1099 / consulting agreement
- For candidates resident outside the United States, salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations.
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform
that transforms travel companies’ finances, communication, and marketing
from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded
VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: