Want to work from home?
Love travelling in your spare time?
Excited to work within an International team?
Want to be part of a rapidly scaling company?
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical
role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented
groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly
productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and
welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age,
disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status
and sexual orientation.
The Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with WeTravel partners. They will manage the day-to-day coordination and execution of marketing, training and administrative tasks related to our partners. They will support our events calendar and all required organization, internal and external communications and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and execute on partnership activities including; marketing agreements, partner communications, administration and training activity
- Coordinate the planning and logistics of partner events. This includes event management, communications and attendee participation
- Tracking partner deliverables, implements and monitors progress of partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with partners
- Provide support on key priorities, marketing initiatives and major projects
- Ensures effective utilization of allocated resources
- Stays informed of partner updates and changes
- Experience in working with partners, event management and/or marketing
- Supporting daily operations and administration
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Presentation building and presenting skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Understands how to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being willing and able to travel if necessary
Nice to have
- Knowledge or experience working in the travel industry is a plus
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform
that transforms travel companies’ finances, communication, and marketing
from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded
VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
BENEFITS & Salary
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Remote first option - Work from home, or work remotely from anywhere
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- 1099 / consulting agreement
- For candidates residing outside North America, salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations.