Are you looking to make a positive impact with a company focused on growth and innovation in the travel industry?
Want to work with the coolest prospects that center around companies such as scuba diving, bungee jumping and other cool activity providers?!
Do you have great communication skills? Do you enjoy learning? Are you passionate about relationships?
If yes, you would be a great addition to our growing global team!
WeTravel, is looking for a sales development representative (SDR) to develop sales at our fast growing company!
- Create leads by managing phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn to schedule qualified meetings.
- Develop a pipeline of warm leads and keep them engaged through regular follow up.
- Identify best practices and enhance your prospecting strategy as you develop.
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, email, and LinkedIn to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify the prospect's need
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Work with your manager and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to learn, grow and advance within a sales organization
- Great communication skills via phone and email
- Track record of creatively solving problems
- Positive attitude and high energy!
- Passion for the travel industry
- Results orientated
- Native or proficient English speaker
- Proficiency with HubSpot
- Prior experience as an SDR with a track record of achieving quota
- Attractive Compensation - Base Salary USD$36,000 + Bonuses
- Remote First Option - Work from home, or work remotely from anywhere in North America”
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 1099 Contract Agreement
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- As a travel related company, we have fantastic team retreats (two of our founders love surfing, so it’s normally beside a great beach.)
- For candidates resident outside North America salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations.