1) Are you a values-led individual who cares about people?
2) Do you want to contribute to a rapidly-scaling company that encourages your values to lead your business strategy?
3) Looking to add your experience to an international team that sits in six of the world's continents?
4) Love to travel, care about helping local travel businesses while you're exploring?
... Then this is the place for you to bring you to WeTravel - we need you!
Work with us
We’re excited to meet you – wherever you are in the world!
WeTravel began with three travellers, who’ve visited over 100 countries … and counting!
During long chats (over lots of cups of tea & coffee!) of their travel experiences—the good, the bad and the handwritten itineraries— an idea sparked to create a an easy-to-use platform for all multi-day travel businesses and organizers, of any size.
With resourcefulness—a free Kijiji couch as the first office item (and still talked about with much affection)—and honesty at its core, the business was founded in 2016 and has since grown to be the first and largest integrated-payment solution for the multi-day travel industry.
We’d love it if you join us in our mission to help empower anyone to lead the best trip ever as the only integrated-payment platform for multi-day travel businesses.
What you can expect
Transparent Selection Process: We follow a thorough yet rapid selection process for all our open positions.
Here's what you can expect:
• Resume review – attention is given to every resume sent to our team; you can even introduce yourself by a video message, if you want to.
• Phone meeting - if selected for a phone meeting, we're looking for enthusiasm for our product and vision, clear communication skills and an affinity with our business's core values.
• Technical roles - we set an assignment or take-home test (we use an external provider to ensure fairness) to highlight your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Sales roles - we include situation-based scenarios in our meetings to know how you will represent our business and deal with customers.
• Management / Team meeting - final meeting with our team to ensure all expectations are in line and there is a strong cultural add.
• Formal offer and contracts
Our aim is to provide quick feedback - ideally, within 72 hours - upon the first review. The entire process can run quickly, for a positive decision within a few weeks for prospective hires. If you are missing feedback or would just like to know where you stand, please write to email@example.com at any time.
GDPR – Please refer to our policy here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Please refer to our DEI practices here.
WeTravel's Engineering Internship Program
Join our Engineering Internship Program and learn from the best in the industry.
Flexible vacation schedule for all positions and locations
As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats (usually close to a beach)
Beautiful offices in Amsterdam and Baku
Attractive compensation packages
Choose your own tech
“ I love that we practice transparency and foster collaboration across all teams, rather than creating a culture of fear of negative consequences. It helps me feel safe at my workplace to speak my mind and encourages the spirit of experimentation. ”
“ WeTravel is growing fast and it's amazing to see how many opportunities we have to impact the business. You're encouraged to be authentic, bold and innovative and the leadership is supportive and 100% approachable. ”
“ Working in the travel industry for more than five years, I'm thrilled to work with a skilled, diverse team, who sits around the globe, to improve and streamline the booking and payment process in the multi-day travel industry. ”